'97 ; Ateechie.
the neverending train of thoughts.
hmu.(: I dont bite.
Photography' i appreciate.
Check it out.
Message in a Bottle by Lang Leav
My most favorite person in the world. Words cannot describe how much I love you. #thisbutthole. #boyfriend. #throwback #chsprom13.
My wrists sting.
CAN I JUST WATCH THE SEASON FINALE ALREADY
All these spoilers
On my dashboard
I’m done with life
清水翔太 | さよならこの夏に
Matt Smith and David Tennant Behind the Scenes of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special!
Here it is. Matt and David discuss life as The Doctor!
Thanks to everyone who worked really hard to keep the secret a secret this past week.
Reminder: the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special is set to air November 23, 2013 — the anniversary of the first broadcast of Doctor Who ever.
“you don’t give up on the people you love”
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
Anonymous asked: Jessi? Pls call me when you get the chance. I'm worried.
Time is the most important thing I’ll ever give anyone. Don’t take my time for granted, because if you do, don’t expect me to be around anymore.